Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Want expire domain back

FatCow Web Hosting
    I have a client with a .com domain which has expired. I want it back. Is there any way to get it back?

Share the domain name. I will check what I can do for you.

Book it again if not sold. This is the only way to get it back or beg it from the owner.

check the whois history of the domain and ask for the owner by offering good amount.

If the specific domain name is still available for registration, just go and re register it. If it has been taken by someone else, contact the current domain holder and ask for a domain bargain. You can get the contact details of the domain holder by having a whois search at WhoisXY.com Good luck.

Contact with the current registrar of the domain if sold and do some bargaining with him/her. Try Whois.sc

Check the whois.sc source and if the domain name is still not sold, grab it. or request it from the current owner.

Check the who.is/sc status and contact with the current buyer and do some deal with him.

I think it is not very easy if the domain is booked. However make a try and request with the current buyer.

How it is possible ?
    Have you emailed to the current buyer? Offer them some good dollars.