Site is ranking well but no traffic and PR

FatCow Web Hosting
    Hi guys
    I am a content writer and my website khulbecontentwriters dot com is working very well on the Google with strong keywords. However it has no PR and traffic is also low. The DA and PA status is also fine but I want to see some green bar on my website. Please tell what to do?

I think you need to add more pages in this website. There are around 20 pages in this website and for getting the PR, you need at least 100 pages.

Do you have the strong backlinks? Check the quality of your backlinks and build many for getting PR.

May be your website is not cached by the Google properly. Start making backlinks for gaining the PR. It is very necessary to have good back links with quality content for gaining the traffic and PR.

Work on the inbound link and check the quality of the content. Also if necessary, generate new pages for the website.

Check the site map and submit it properly on the Google webmaster tool.

The website has 0/10 PR. I think you need to work on the home page of the website. There is little content on the home page.

Try to get listing from the good directories like DMoz and Yahoo directory. Make one way links.