Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to select a good domain name

FatCow Web Hosting
    Hi guys
    How do you select a good domain name for your personal use? What kind of search you make for finalizing the domain name?

Keywords are the main and I placed important keywords in my domain. Mostly I used 2 words keywords but sometimes I move with 3 words domain name.

Make it short and simple, easy to remember, avoid special characters, choose .com extension.

I consider .COM, .NET and .ORG domains to be good enough to register. Sibername.com is the place to deal with. It is trustworthy Canadian Registrar. It also provides bulk URL registration and web site registration services. Save time by registering up to 100 domain names all at once. Use Bulk Registration for registering multiple domain names.

Use short domain or 2 words domain name for your business website. The long domain names do not perform well.

I used to have maximum 10 characters in my domain name and be sure that there is a keyword in your domain name.

I will suggest you to have your main keyword in the domain name for getting the customer’s attractions.

Use the main keywords in the domain name. It will give good reputation on your business.

You can select a good domain by doing some research. Just put your main keywords in the domain name and check whether it is available or not.

Selecting domain name is not a big deal. Just ask yourself about which domain will be perfect for your business. Use the main keywords and always prefer the dot com.