How to select a link partner?

FatCow Web Hosting
    Hi friends…
    How do you select a website for the link exchange? What information you required for dealing of link exchange?

Mostly I buy my links from the good websites. I checked their PR/PA and DA status. Also domain age matters.

Always build link with the relevant websites. There is no value if your travel website is linked with the forex website. So be honest while making the links.

Quote Originally Posted by chestak View Post
    Mostly I buy my links from the good websites. I checked their PR/PA and DA status. Also domain age matters.
    I will give more information about this,
    There is analyzer like ahref, majestic, kissmetrics and other tools to check the website status. This tools is very very usefull on link building. So, make sure you using it. Pay for it if youre serious on link building.
    Best of the Best Indonesian Web Hosting - Click Here >> JAKARTAwebHOSTING.com
    Windows hosting - Linux Hosting - Cloud Hosting

Link buying is a grey hat seo technique and should be avoided for your website. The process can risk your website to search engine penalties.
    Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Cheap Windows VPS | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth

A high domain Authority & Page Authority is the best indicator for selecting a link partner.