SerpClix

Which VPS is better to buy ....

I need a quality and reliable VPS account and Qhoster.com and Hostafrica.co.za were advised me to try, which host would you sign up with and why?

As I see virtual server hosting deals from kvchosting.com would be suitable for you. They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support.

I have been a QHoster.com customer for over a year now, there attention to detail, great customer service & excellent pricing make them the only choice for my web hosting needs. I like their support, always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request. Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.

I recommend JVMHost.com as trustworthy vps host. With them my projects are always up and running smoothly. Their staff is always ready to assist with any question.

I have compared all the mentioned web hosts and must say that kvchosting.com is pretty good one.
    According to customer hosting reviews:
    - Uptime is perfect!
    - Speed is faster than I've had with my previous host!
    - Customer support is responsive and helpful - work 24/7!

Have a look at VPS deals from a2hosting.com, they are not pricey and resourceful enough to be used by the web masters with a tight budget.

According to my knowledge Kvchosting.com is offering smooth services with no glitches. After they've moved to new DC their servers became blazing fast. Highly recommend to check them out.

I know SolVPS.com offer quite cheap ssd vps hosting solutions. Use coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
    You will see how fast support team answer your specific questions, because they hold an interest in facilitating their clients work.

I vote for Qhoster.com.
    This company is proven to be the best in delivering their quality and reliable services in many locations: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore.

I'd say JVMHost.com vps hosting solutions work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.