Any reliable and professional host in Bulgaria?

FatCow Web Hosting
    What places are perfect for ordering any reliable hosting solutions in Bulgaria?
    I need BL based web hosting with 30 gbs of disk space - budget is $25/mo.
    What can you tell me about hostplay.com and their reliability? Are they trustworthy?

Have a look at plans from ifastnet.com and a2hosting.com.
    Their work is based on quality. Prices are low and network is fully-redundant. They have tech staff which is skillful and troubleshooting.

Try to contact Superbithost.com. Their services contain all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.
    Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

Maybe QHoster.com?
    Pricing is a bit higher than some of the cheaper sites, but i'd definitely consider it well priced for what your getting.
    Uptime is quite good, my sites are up and running efficiently. I recommend this decent hosting service.

If you looking for really good service & support, signup with superbithost.com bitcoin offshore hosting service.

Now I have faster speed connectivity and everything works like a clock.
    Support is good - ticket system works well. I have been very happy with their courteous, consistent, and FAST customer service.

Their pricing policy is simple and flexible as I see.

Hostplay.com?

Yeah, it is a very good offshore hosting provider so far. They have excellent support, and prices are good.
    There is always a very intelligent person on the other end of live chat who takes care of your needs immediately. Sites are always up and run as fast.

If you are in search of stable European hosting you can use Exmasters.com. With their plans you will receive highest performance and really polite responsive staff.

I'd like to draw your attention to services from hostingsource.com and webhostingbuzz.com.
    Plans are full-featured and prices are competitive. There is no downtime on their stable servers which are not overloaded.