Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Server to sign up with

FatCow Web Hosting
    Can you advise me to sign up with a right server provider comparing accounts from yougottohaveithosting.co.za and cloud.co.za?
    Any thoughts of your would-be choice?

The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.

I believe that if you contact dcxv.com team, they will find a good dedicated server hosting solution for your needs.
    Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service. Their servers are located in Europe.

Pretty good powerful bitcoin servers offered by superbithost.com team.
    Very kind, easy to work with, and exceptional service and value. The perfect host!

I vote for yougottohaveithosting.co.za, they offer servers with up to /22 subnets available
    Pricing from only $170 P/Month!
    EU & USA Locations Available from them.

Coupon Code: 9OJH0B8IH4 20% (Valid for all forum users).

Why not to give hostingsource.com a try?

It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

If you are in search of server hosting you can use Okayservers.com deals. With their plans you will receive highest performance and really polite responsive staff.

You should check out server plans from Hostzealot.com. Their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of standard features and with skilled responsive support

I suppose you must try a1dedicatedservers.com deals. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services and responsive support.

Hostsailor.com servers can be suitable for your needs, the OP.
    Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, any businesses, and end-users alike.

I am very happy with a1dedicatedservers.com and highly recommend them to try. You will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast. Support is wonderfully thorough and responsive.