Thread: UK VPS provider

UK VPS provider

What's the best UK VPS provider?
    Is that hosting.co.uk? Are there better deals elsewhere?

I'd like to say Hostzealot.com provides quality and resourceful plans on sweet terms. They have decent uptime, powerful hardware and support is active and troubleshooting.

I have been using SolVPS.com UK cheapest hosting plan for more than 1 year. What I want to recommend to others is their customer service.
    Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime our site has had that wasn't because of something I did.

You will be pleased dealing with Hostzealot.com. They are well-known as trustworthy host with responsive skilled tech support and powerful hardware.

Check out dcxv.com uk vps hosting deals. I was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites to them.
    Currently extremely happy - they have already saved me hours of hassle, and they supply some very useful scripts.

What is the average monthly uptime?

What are their customer service/ technical support hours by method? If online chat is available 24/7, what are their phone support hours?

Well, I can also recommend QHoster.com and their UK vps hosting packages. Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.

First month cost 1£ is very nice, i like it
    But next month cost is expensive i think.

I'm sure services from hosting.co.uk are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    All their VPS can be tested for 1 GBP per month, if you order a VPS, the first month is 1GBP
    This month Special: Limited time discount code…
    15% off all hosting packages
    Enter this code at checkout: special15off.

Quote Originally Posted by HoST View Post
    I'm sure services from hosting.co.uk are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    All their VPS can be tested for 1 GBP per month, if you order a VPS, the first month is 1GBP
    This month Special: Limited time discount code…
    15% off all hosting packages
    Enter this code at checkout: special15off.
    What type of scalability potential is there? For example, if you start with a shared server plan, are you able to expand your space later or even switch to a dedicated server environment? Or does the provider you are considering specialize in one environment?

I can say Libertyvps.net is the good option to get EU VPS hosting solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.