Need reliable web hosting services in Hong Kong

which hosting is best for online shopping site?
    I would like to host e-commerce site in Hong Kong and need reliable host with real Hong Kong Ips.
    What can you say about superbithost.com services?
    My site is on magento.. suggest me which hosting is best? shared, private, virtual, cloud, reseller?

I've been using superbithost.com for a long time and must say that I am fully-satisfied.
    Support is very fast and efficient, and usually resolves any problem or issue within hours.

If you are not 100% happy with the place you are now at, then can highly recommend superbithost.com to you.
    As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.

Go ahead, superbithost.com is the host you can always rely on. Their support team is responsive.
    I'd recommend them quite highly if you're looking for professional host for personal or business sites.

There are hidden costs with most of the hosts. So, I recommend you to contact the host directly and get all the things cleared with support.