VPS hosting or Reseller package?

FatCow Web Hosting
    Thinking to host some of my new web sites. What are the best hosting providers you know?
    I need Swiss based web hosting with 40 gbs of disk space - budget is $25/mo.
    What can you tell me about QHoster.com and their reliability? Are they trustworthy?

If your site is don't have too much traffic then go with reseller otherwise VPS is good choice
    www.ohostme.com
    Shared Hosting Provider
    24/7 Support

I have not used QHoster.com but the site looks complete if they are based in Swiss you could take advantage of the monthly hosting and see how it works out. If your customers are located in USA then you should get hosting in USA for faster response. You can google your search to Swiss only providers and widen your chooses, in any event you should give them a try. Hope this helps.

Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS
    Have to rely on QHoster.com tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.

Another feature of the VPS is the ability to create sandboxes and honeypots. These are methods of testing software updates and features while keeping the main site secure. Your company uses one of its VPS partitions for its main site and another one as a backup.

QHoster.com is good host. They have nice reputation. Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

Vast majority of hosting providers are in fact resellers. A reseller is just a middleman between you and the real hosting company. Since resellers depend on the company whose plans they resell, they very often don't have neither freedom nor responsibility for dealing with your problems.