Let's see how harsh can you be criticizing my site.

Hey fellas,

Please have a look at bywex.com and tell me what do you think about it.

I'm going to focus on the Custom Bots part

What I know I need to do:

1.Homepage
    Maybe a little more content and the blog posts

2. Email capture forms ( autoresponder )

2. Custom Bots page
    I need to add more pictures, maybe add different background images or designs for different page sections.
    Maybe some Animations to the icons
    More examples

3. Blog ( well I have to make the blog first and start adding content to it)

4. SAT my first public bot for sale in a small niche. How does that sale page look to you?

1. What else would you suggest to add into those pages?
    2. How about others pages that I should add regarding freelancing on custom tailored software?
    3. What do you think about the SAT sale page?

Thank you for taking the time in checking it out,
    Looking forward in seeing your answers!
    Building Custom : Web Bots / Browser Bots/Tools/Social Media/Advertisement/Web Automation Ex: Data Scrapers , Account Creators, Data Posters. More Info on BYWEX

Are you going to try and rank that in Google or are you going to market another way?

For starters no. Maybe slowly over time once I'll start adding informative content in the blog.

Starting with Forums & Social Media networks.
    Got some nice personal bots for advertising
    Last edited by dbs00; 04-10-2017 at 02:55 PM.
    Building Custom : Web Bots / Browser Bots/Tools/Social Media/Advertisement/Web Automation Ex: Data Scrapers , Account Creators, Data Posters. More Info on BYWEX

When you do start looking at the SEO end be sure to do some Image SEO as you have a couple of images that are not set up correctly.

Otherwise, to me, the root domain looks a little busy but I'm not a designer so I could be off the mark by miles.

I would imagine that your Custom Bot page would be the one that most would go to and it looks fine with the exception of some spelling errors... very easy to understand and portrays the benefits well.

It is also very clean looking which is something I like to do on the sites I make for myself.

Thanks for checking it out.
    I'll go over it one more time and I'll ask some friends to do a spelling check.