Please help. I need reliable reseller hosting in Russia

FatCow Web Hosting
    It happened so that I started looking for professional host with servers in Russia that offers reseller hosting plans along with 24/7 customer support.

Require over 60 gbs of disk space. Linux. + 24/7 customer support service that is professional.
    What are your views on warez-host.com and their reseller hosting deals? Is it reliable host? How is their support?

I never had work with them. Did you try to contact them to ask wome pre sale questions ?
    www.ohostme.com
    Shared Hosting Provider
    24/7 Support

Reselling from a2hosting.com and webhostingbuzz.com are worth your attention.
    Their plans contain many useful resources to run websites smoothly and reliably.
    Their in-house support is fast and helpful.

I would recommend to contact foxcloud.net as they have stable servers located in Moscow. They know how to keep everything working fine.

Your requests and problems are dealt within the extended period of time. The result is that you pay more for the services you get and you're dealing with the "wrong" person all along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Grek View Post
    Reselling from a2hosting.com and webhostingbuzz.com are worth your attention.
    Their plans contain many useful resources to run websites smoothly and reliably.
    Their in-house support is fast and helpful.
    If you are looking at a tangible data center/ service model, where are your servers physically located? Are you given a choice in location?

There prices seem a bit high but they have some good reviews. You can question their sale team. Would a german hosting provider work ?

Use the promo code SAVEON20R to receive 20% lifetime discount for all new reseller hosting packages with Quarterly, Semi-Annually and Annually purchases.

The fact is that warez-host.com provide one of the best customer support I've ever encountered. They are honest, fast and their professionalism goes outside the bounds. In fact, I never waited more than 30 minutes, even when submitting support tickets at 3 or 4 in the morning on weekends.

Warez-host.com hosting plans impressed me with the price first, then I got to know that their features were cool, they also offer nice free bonuses.
    I contacted their support via Live Chat, they replied very fast and explained me what hosting solution I should have bought.