Budget is $30/mo - recommend me a good VPS host

FatCow Web Hosting
    I decided to start providing hosting services as I assume that it will be a good way to earn money online and get a success.
    I need 45 gbs of disk space, 1 gb of ram, 2 tb of bandwidth, Linux. Budget is $30/mo.
    What can you say about Lusovps.com and their hosting services?

Have you ever dealt with them? How do you find their pricing?

You are correct that it's a good way to earn money but it's not very easy. You will have to work hard to get success. It's a big market with many good and bad companies.

To start with why don't you go with a reseller hosting then you can move to a vps when you need more ressourse.
    www.ohostme.com
    Shared Hosting Provider
    24/7 Support

If you are in search of fast vps hosting you can use Kvchosting.com without any hesitation. With their plans you will receive highest performance and really polite responsive staff.

Some of my clients are happy using libertyvps.net vps hosting services.
    They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors!

+ get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK

What specifically is included in the plan that you are considering? Sure, you know that it includes X RAM and Y bandwidth – but what does that mean? Make sure that you understand what you’re getting from the storage through the number of email addresses, quantity of domains and subdomains included, and beyond.

Check out VPS deals from webhostingbuzz.com and kvchosting.com, their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, any businesses, and end-users alike.

I know with hosting from Kvchosting.com everything works perfect. They are delivering low-cost solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support.

I'd draw your attention to plans which HostingSource.com and QHoster.com provide as they are top-notch with high uptime and quality support.
    There are a lot of resources to run websites smoothly and reliably.

My suggestion is to get vps from hellomails.com. They are offering 100% uptime, powerful server hardware that never fails and their support is active all round the clock.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcdonovan View Post
    I know with hosting from Kvchosting.com everything works perfect. They are delivering low-cost solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support.
    What are the renewal terms and fees? Know that if you are a first-time subscriber, you will likely sign up at a discounted rate that the changes when you renew your contract – make sure that you know the full ramifications.