Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Reliable and cheap VPS account to sighn up with ... what's that?

FatCow Web Hosting
    Hostingsource.com and hosting.co.uk provide VPS solutions which are nice for me and I want to know which plan is better to sign up with?
    These deals have many useful resources which are able to satisfy all my needs but I am in two minds what's better for me to do?

How much disk space, ram and bandwidth do you require?

I believe foxcloud.net is a good place where you can get vps hosting accounts at good rates.
    Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.

What is the uptime guarantee? (Anything less than 99.9% is unacceptable)

Hostingsource.com is the company I'd have a deal with.
    Plans are full of useful resources which help to run websites smoothly and reliably.
    Prices are affordable.

I find Libertyvps.net to be perfect place to get vps solutions.
    This is a great hosting provider and is a very honest and up front person when offering the best for your site.

You know both mentioned companies (hostingsource.com and hosting.co.uk) are worth your attention because of their top-notch services. Pricing policy is simple and flexible. Support is active for 24 hours. Whatever a host you choose, you'll have quality services in any case.

IMHO, there are tons of web hosts claiming they are the best. Still recommend you to choose time-tested ones.
    Say dailyrazor.com is a good place where you can order nice hosting packages including vps ones. Recommended.

My recommendation is to use Kvchosting.com. These company knows how to keep everything working and provide uninterrupted services and skilled tech support.

Quote Originally Posted by HoST View Post
    Hostingsource.com is the company I'd have a deal with.
    Plans are full of useful resources which help to run websites smoothly and reliably.
    Prices are affordable.
    What types of e-commerce features are included with the plan that you are considering?

I would say rareservers.com is the best option to get vps. They have fast servers that work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.