Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

cloud hosting accepting btc

FatCow Web Hosting
    Good day everyone!
    Looking for quality cloud based solutions accepting bitcoins, any recommendations available?
    Please help me to define and tell whether bithost.io is reliable host or not?
    Thanks!

I can say that with bithost.io service you can get digitalocean based solution using bitcoins as a payment, their servers are created, deleted, resized in real time and I am using them for my webapps testing, it is very useful since they are offering hourly billing.

As the person above said, DigitalOcean is what you're looking for, although their prices are kinda high, but still they provide real quality services.

For sure bithost.io service are providing ability to get digitalocean based hosting solutions and pay for them with bitcoins and billing is hourly. Perfect option for applications testing and other similar tasks.

I am sure bithost.io will satisfy any webmasters needs. You will get digitaloceans' awesome hosting but with the ability to pay in Bitcoin, Dogecoin or Litecoin, plans are delivered in minutes.

I'd like to say that bithost.io is a very reliable web hosting provider which cares about customers.
    The scripts that I had selected for installation, prior to their fast migration, were just right for me.

terima kasih banyak
    Selamat datang teman ke situs dewasa http://sexybokep.com menonton film bahagia

At the OP, have you ever tried them?

With bithost.io - everything is fast. I'd recommend them to anyone who's looking for a hosting solution.
    Real people answering real phones and having honest to goodness conversations with you about your situation.

In fact, I never waited more than 30 minutes, even when submitting support tickets at 3 or 4 in the morning on weekends.
    They've provided more than what I need. I like Bithost.io bitcoin hosting service - they know what they do.