Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for managed dedicated server. Please recommend some reliable hosts

FatCow Web Hosting
    I have several clients who need to host their websites in US.
    So, I would like to rent a good dedicated server for my clients. Any cheap web hosts in US?
    Linux, 700 gbs of HD, 24 gbs of RAM and 14 tbs of bandwidth - budget is $150/mo.

What web hosts can you suggest me looking at? Any information on ssdcloudservers.com servers?

I suppose Okayservers.com would be best choice. Their prices are reasonable and support is online for 24 hours. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and enterprise hardware.

As reliable alternative I recommend to try kvchosting.net server deals because of their high quality service, stable servers and responsive kind customer care staff.

Use a dedicated servers from hostingsource.com. Their technical support seems to know what they're talking about when I have questions. And they offer alternative solutions to problems.

99 dollars per month

Quote Originally Posted by Grek View Post
    Use a dedicated servers from hostingsource.com. Their technical support seems to know what they're talking about when I have questions. And they offer alternative solutions to problems.
    You can get that server with those resources online in 48 hours visit the offer section

I can also recommend you to read customer testimonials before making any final order. Personally I like superbithost.com servers.
    The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. They seem to be online 24/7 and are ready to help you with everything.

I prefer to get server deals from Okayservers.com. They are providing powerful hardware and high-capacity network connectivity maintained by skilled tech staff.

In my opinion Kvchosting.net would be definitely nice option for your needs. They are time-tested host targeted at high performance and stability, definitely recommend.

IMHO, QHoster.com is really good one. They offer nice managed servers at nice rates.
    Their server setup is ok, their custom servers can take up to 7 days, which is short for a technical department that makes dozens of them a day.

Servers which hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com provide are decent and reliable and they are able to satisfy the needs of many IT users with a tight budget.
    Many resources are in their plans and support is always ready to help.