Looking for managed dedicated server. Please recommend some reliable hosts

FatCow Web Hosting
    I have several clients who need to host their websites in US.
    So, I would like to rent a good dedicated server for my clients. Any cheap web hosts in US?
    Linux, 700 gbs of HD, 24 gbs of RAM and 14 tbs of bandwidth - budget is $150/mo.

What web hosts can you suggest me looking at? Any information on ssdcloudservers.com servers?

I suppose Okayservers.com would be best choice. Their prices are reasonable and support is online for 24 hours. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and enterprise hardware.

As reliable alternative I recommend to try kvchosting.net server deals because of their high quality service, stable servers and responsive kind customer care staff.

Use a dedicated servers from hostingsource.com. Their technical support seems to know what they're talking about when I have questions. And they offer alternative solutions to problems.

99 dollars per month

Quote Originally Posted by Grek View Post
    Use a dedicated servers from hostingsource.com. Their technical support seems to know what they're talking about when I have questions. And they offer alternative solutions to problems.
    You can get that server with those resources online in 48 hours visit the offer section

I can also recommend you to read customer testimonials before making any final order. Personally I like superbithost.com servers.
    The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. They seem to be online 24/7 and are ready to help you with everything.

I prefer to get server deals from Okayservers.com. They are providing powerful hardware and high-capacity network connectivity maintained by skilled tech staff.