Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Digitalocean reseller service

FatCow Web Hosting
    Good day!
    I have web application so I needed to rent hosting to make some tests.
    I prefer to use bitcoins as payment option. Digitalocean cloud hosting service was suitable for my demands, but they don't accept btc.
    I've decided to search for some ways to get it and have found bithost.io, they resell DO hosting on an hourly billing accepting bitcoins, I can purchase droplets for several hours for my tests, that is awesome.
    Hope it would be useful for you too.

I'd like to admit that bithost.io service is decent. They are offering attractive solutions for lots of professionals and have reliable conditions with fast account delivery and hourly billing.

Have a look at reseller plans from webhostingbuzz.com, plans are full of useful resource s which are able to satisfy all your needs.
    Reseller hosting promo is $1 first month right now.

I know bithost.io is reselling digitalocean droplets for bitcoins, they use DO's API and servers are created, deleted, resized in real time. Mainly developers prefer to buy droplets for several hours so they can test applications, that is why they bill hourly.

I can say bithost.io is service provider with good reputation. My friend told me they are accepting bitcoins and you can get their service for like a couple hours just to test something like app or website how it works, that's cool as for me.

Their control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing.
    The value for the money can't be beat. Steady SO, Bithost.io Team - you've done a really good job for me.

I bought digitalocean.com server via BITCOIN - many thanks, dudes.

I was recommended to try Bithost.io as a solution to get excellent value for money digitalocean hosting servers and pay Bitcoins.
    And most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. I've used this package:
    Memory - 1GB, Cores - 1 Core. SSD - 30GB, Transfer - 2TB, Hourly Price - $0.02
    I'd like to point out that all of your web sites and projects will in good hands if you choose them.

Overall, very pleased with Bithost.io - Great support with fast responses in both live support or through email.
    My site is almost always up (15 minutes downtime last month - up for about 99.98% of the time).

I can join the webmasters here, and say that Bithost.io is really cool option for ordering DO servers and pay via Bitcoins.
    They have tremendously improved the stability of their servers after experiencing major outages.

Wow, bithost.io servers look really great:
    Memory - 8GB, Cores - 4 Core. SSD - 80GB, Transfer - 5TB, Hourly Price - $0.16 - Monthly - $112
    You will be very pleased, OP. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices, etc.