wordpress-friendly host

FatCow Web Hosting
    Greetings.
    I want to ask you, guys, to help me in my research.
    I need help on choosing the reliable wordpress friendly host.
    What possible wordpress web hosting providers can you recommend me to look?
    I also need to know what others think of ViUX.com services and their reliability?

Quote Originally Posted by Marrik View Post
    Greetings.
    I want to ask you, guys, to help me in my research.
    I need help on choosing the reliable wordpress friendly host.
    What possible wordpress web hosting providers can you recommend me to look?
    I also need to know what others think of ViUX.com services and their reliability?
    Click the image in your post as Fatcow is offering a great deal on hosting and is perfect for wordpress.

You'll love doing business with them.

Most probaby the service of the viux guys is good, but they lack the popularity, meaning you cannot be sure they offer a good and reliable service. Having a popular site means that your hosting company should be always availbalbe for you, they shoucl help you with your Wordpress website. For example a good WordPress host will offer you their expertise with optimizing your WordPress website in terms of speed, performance, SEO results and so on.

hosting is evolving, people demand more and more tha hosts should offer even more that just some hosting environment.

You can check the site of WebHostFace, they currently have a special Summer promo with 90% off the regular price and their packages start from $0.69 per month.

Nice blog hosting opportunities provided by QHoster.com team. Their hosting solutions are really attractive.
    They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently. Contact them for further details.

I can say ViUX.com is trustworthy experienced host optimized for Wordpress. With them you will receive high uptime of servers and networking and responsive polite support.

Maybe Kvchosting.net?

Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface.
    Everything is great and I could not be happier with my hosting selection.

I am sure ViUX.com would be perfect place to get hosting. They have powerful hardware, stable network and low-cost deals perfectly suitable for anyone provided by skilled tech team.

I'd say that with ViUX.com any webmaster will find everything needed. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

Can say that dailyrazor.com have always done a good job for us.
    Their support team always replies to all emails promptly. That the way you have to treat you customers if you want your business to grow!

Save up to 50% discount today while offer lasts! Click on the “SIGN UP TODAY” button for each hosting plan for discount details.

So far so good, I am sure viux.com hosting is really trustworthy and I am very glad I've decided to use them, thank you for your assistance.