Want to host my new Online Project in Mexico

FatCow Web Hosting
    I'm looking for a trusted host to host my ONLINE Project in Mexico City.
    I have found that digitalserver.com.mx web host is providing affordable managed Mexican hosting with all the necessary features required by me.
    Have you ever heard about them? Are they trustworthy?

Their uptime is great. Not many features or add-ons for web site (no SQL, at least on my plan, for example).
    Mail system is superb, with spam controls, webmail and mailing list management about as good as one could want.

Think digitalserver.com.mx is the place to get hosting accounts from (they are reliable).

So far they have been excellent. I've had to contact support a few times and on all occasions my questions was answered very promptly.
    Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.

Give digitalserver.com.mx team a try. They are well-known and reliable!

Digitalserver.com.mx ?
    Yeah, you can trust these guys! as you see, many webmasters appreciate them.
    They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.

They've provided more than what I need. I like their service - they know what they do.
    Finally I have found a good home for my web sites in Mexico. Digitalserver.com.mx is really good option for hosting any kind of web hosts.