Searching for reliable host

FatCow Web Hosting
    Budget is $10/mo

Require over 15 gbs of disk space. Linux. + 24/7 customer support service that is professional.
    What are your views on dailyrazor.com and their shared hosting deals? Is it reliable host? How is their support?

How long have they been in the IT industry?

Try to look at atom-hosting.com shared hosting deals. Use coupon code "atomshared50" and get 50% off shared hosting plans.
    Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

I know hostingsource.com is good US web host. It is reliable one. Their ssd vps hosting plans start from $8/mo.
    The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.

Great Hosting and great support. I hope dailyrazor.com team will keep like that and professionals.
    They answered any of my requests in less then few minutes and solved each one of them as fast as possible.

Save up to 50% discount today while offer lasts! Click on the “SIGN UP TODAY” button for each hosting plan for discount details.

Why not to give kvchosting.net a try?
    Speed of my sites is great and I would like to say that my visitors are happy with the speed upload of my pages. They write good feedbacks about this.

OISsite.com is a reliable hosting provider with high uptime and quality support.
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

What type of scalability potential is there? For example, if you start with a shared server plan, are you able to expand your space later or even switch to a dedicated server environment? Or does the provider you are considering specialize in one environment?

KVChosting.net and oissite.com plans are able to satisfy all your demands, the OP.
    These companies have a nice reputation for providing stable hosting services on favorable terms along with superb customer services.