High availability Canadian hosting

FatCow Web Hosting
    I wonder if linovus.hosting is the best company which provides high availability Canadian hosting?
    Have you ever tried them?

I like QHoster.com web host. It's simple to use. I never really have any problems and my site has never experienced any down time.

For me, viux.com web hosting solutions look attractive. Their servers are located in Canada.
    Every time I got some questions, I ask them online, no waiting times, there is always someone waiting there online to help us, it's just amazing.

Viux.com team are a little pricey but you their service is well worth the cost. We tried two other hosts before we jumped to this host and have been completely satisified since. We use them for our web and email hosting and they have been very reliable with nearly no downtime since we've been using them.

I don't regret any thing - uptime is great, speed connectivity is fast and customer support is really helpful when transferring my files. Honestly I like the work they do for me. Can recommend their hosting for those who are looking reliable place to host their web sites and keep them online and accessible for visitors. Thumbs up!! Steady so, VIUX.com team.

+ vote for viux.com cloud hosting service.
    Their uptime impressed me, no outages at all and speed connection is really cool - pages upload really fast.

If you are looking at an unlimited hosting plan, exactly what does that mean? All unlimited plans have limitations – it’s just a matter of what those limitations are.