Need wordpress hosting in EU

FatCow Web Hosting
    I would like to rent a good wordpress hosting account. Any cheap web hosts in EU?
    Linux, 10 gbs of HD - budget is $5/mo.

What web hosts can you suggest me looking at?
    Any info on wpneuron.com wordpress hosting services?

All I can say is that, wpneuron.com web host has been the best I have been with in the past 3 years of hosting websites with other companies and this company.
    Their customer service is fast and friendly. Hardly any downtime. Excellent customer service. I can't rave enough about them.

They've handled every ticket quickly, and with the responses you'd want from the very start.
    You will not go wrong if you choose wpneuron.com wordpress hosting! I will stay with them for years I think!

What payment plans are available? For example, if you sign up for a two-year subscription term, do you need to pay that full amount upfront or is it divided into increments?

Think that QHoster.com can be considered as a good option for getting wordpress hosting in Europe.
    Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

No grumbles at my lack of technical expertise, just fast effective assistance virtually around the clock.
    Wpneuron.com pricing is reasonable. I would say pricing is well-balanced taking into account features, resources included into the plans.

Services from QHoster.com and A2hosting.com are worth your attention.
    Their technical support people are incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, and clearly take pride in their roles.