Solid server from a trustworthy company

FatCow Web Hosting
    VPS accounts from a2hosting.com and linovus.hosting are solid and reliable and their plans are suitable for my needs and I wonder which one is the best for me?
    What would you do being in my place?

I've been using m3server.com for about a year and everything works like a lock. Fantastic host and they have gone above and beyond the usual business to help get my site up and going. I've been moving from host to host trying different ones out, and so far they have been the best.

PROMO CODE: M3HOST75OFF
    It is good for 75% off first month on VPS, Dedicated, M3 CDN products.

Pretty good ddos protected servers offered by superbithost.com offshore web host. They accept bitcoins and other crypto currencies.
    Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.

Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.

I have seen really good and cheap vps hosting deals offered by dailyrazor.com professionals.
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Why not to choose RockHoster.com vps hosting?
    The most important for me are their reliable hosting services combined with an extremely competent support personnel. They provide an outstanding and prompt help.

Hostingsource.com and oissite.com servers are great and trustworthy.
    Their customer support is brilliant. Hosting servers are very good and mostly uptime. Pricing of the hosting plans are also affordable.

Use servers from time-tested company - swisslayer.com.
    Their servers are fast and fully featured with everything needed to run professional websites, and security is their number one priority for all their customers.