VPS deal from a solid provider ...

FatCow Web Hosting
    KVChosting.net and oissite.com VPS deals are nice for me and I want to host a forum and I wonder which company is better to sign up with?
    What do you think?

I have been kvchosting.net customer for over three months now, there attention to detail, great customer service & excellent pricing make them the only choice for my web hosting needs, I would recommend them to anyone. Easy set-up in control panel as well, and an excellent price.

Kvchosting.net will be good choice. OVERALL. Excellent, quality hosting with quality support. Recommended!

When we went to kvchosting.net it was a different world. These guys really know their stuff, professional team they are!
    They're awesome and so extremely helpful to this stay-at-home-Mom who needs support. I want to make them all cookies!

A2hosting.com and libertyvps.net can be suitable for your needs.
    Their main concern is server stability and reliable with low prices and quality support.

As for the speed connection, it is really fast. The price is reasonable. Management people are also friendly, really can't ask for more.
    I have no complaints with kvchosting.net web host and would definitely recommend them.