Swiss web hosts that accept crypto currencies?

FatCow Web Hosting
    Hello there!
    I'd like to ask experienced webmasters to assist me with choice of hosting provider to bitcoin web hosting in Switzerland for my cms based websites.
    I have found Swisslayer.com cloud server hosting deals. Do they accept crypto currencies.
    What do you think of them?

The host seems to recognize that putting in a little extra effort pays dividends in terms of keeping the customer satisfied and thereby keeping the customer.
    Their servers are very stable. They are good, real good! Swisslayer.com will meet your expectations.

Everything with swisslayer.com have been tied up well to minor details.
    Eye catching development of websites, its promotion, lot of visitors, chat support, What all good is all this if the website is not up.

I am extremely happy with swisslayer.com services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.
    Can't say anything bad about 'em. Support is good & fast! They accept lots of digital currencies.

Swisslayer.com customer services is excellent. The support team members have always given me the feeling that I am communicating with my personal friends.
    I'm very happy with their customer service, definitely recommend!

qhoster.com.
    They do have servers located there
    they accept multiply crypto currencies.