Recommend me some nice reputed web hosts for my future project please?

FatCow Web Hosting
    Budget is $10/mo

Require over 15 gbs of disk space. Linux. + 24/7 customer support service that is professional.
    What are your views on viux.com or mechanicweb.com web hosts?
    What can you say about their shared web hosting deals? Can I trust them or not?

Can say that viux.com support is always fast, very succinct, helpful, friendly and straight to the point.
    They are always willing to take that extra step. I really recommend this reliable web hosting provider.

I settled on Viux.com based on what I've read on various review sites and hosting discussion boards.
    I need to have a lot of streaming multimedia, and it's no problem with them! Lots of users logging in, lots of e-mail accounts. It's great!

MS-cloud.at is worthwhile.
    Their plans are full-featured (free Website Builder, Free Migration Service, Softaculous, JetBackup) and uptime is high and their technicians are fast and skillful around the clock.
    PS3Y41GZTR is their 50% off.

Mechanicweb.com is very professional web host with really stable servers.
    Their service is low-cost, and taking into account the features, free bonuses and the most important is customer support - the price is really the best of the best. They offer 45 Days Money Back Guarantee. They deliver 99.9%+ server uptime!

Viux.com is cool web host. They even have scripts to add email forms and guest books and counters that are part of the package.
    Excellent value hosting packages and a service that I cannot fault, plus a sense of humour.