I need trusted host with 24/7 customer support

FatCow Web Hosting
    I'm looking for a trusted host to host my huge traffic site: 30 gbs of disk space + 1000 gbs - bandwidth
    I have found that kvchosting.net ssd web host. Their features and pricing look good for me.
    Have you ever heard about them? Are they trustworthy?

Trusted hosts are available from A2hosting.com and QHoster.com.
    These companies are great in all aspects!
    1. Speed is very good.
    2. Live chat support is ok.
    3.Ticket response is sometimes quick and slow depending on work time I think.
    4. Uptime is good.

Kvchosting.net is not the first webhost I hosted with and I can say the support is one of the most important things to look at when selecting a webhost. I'm very impressed with the fast and professional support provided. The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent. I am totally impressed with these guys.

I had a recent support call with kvchosting.net and the tech spend 45 minutes with me on-line trying to fix my problem. They also responded to my queries in double quick time with help I could use and easily understand. I feel safe and secure with this host and would heartily recommend them!

Often wonder why you need 24 hrs support my sites allow me to sleep at night not wonder if there are working. Thanks

I have very good success with Kvchosting.net ssd web host. Their customer service is outstanding...every time I have ever ran into any issues whatsoever, whether it's been issues with my account when I've been past due, and they have been lenient with payments and kept my services on.

Plans from hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com are trustworthy and reliable.
    They are definitely your to-go hosting providers whenever you want to buy a powerful and cheap hosting/server for your companies and for your clients. Their power specifics are just a lot better than enough, it provides more than enough resources for you to run a website smoothly.

On the few times that I did contact kvchosting.net technical support department I received a reply that was helpful and courteous.
    I have been really satisfied. I depend on email for my business, they have been completely dependable.