suissrack.com vs oissite.com

FatCow Web Hosting
    Decent servers from suissrack.com and oissite.com are attractive and trustworthy for me but I hesitate which plan should I buy?

Pretty good dedicated servers offered by centohost.com team. Regarding their network, it's been near perfect.
    I would recommend this host to anyone looking for cheap hosting with all of the features!

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

I'm impressed with Sivehost.com support team. Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request. I have not had one day of trouble from this hosting account, and only contact them to help me set up issues with my domain. Very kind, easy to work with, and exceptional service and value.

Use plans from legionbox.com.
    Speed is very good, if not excellent.
    Fantastic host with fast deep tech support. Price over quality ratio is amazing. So much service for a fraction of your money.

Why not to give Swisslayer.com a try?
    They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.

Use servers from time-tested companies - QHoster.com and HostSailor.com.
    They have many features as required by customers, they have on time support through live chat and this is very helpful for customers in need of instant help.

IMHO, okayservers.com are the best. They offer low-cost and powerful servers in Germany, Sydney, UK.
    They provide a very cost-effective solution for small web-sites, provide MySQL and PHP support, and as far as I have experienced have a good record on uptime and accessibility.

Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    The prices are great and they also offer many services to help you if you lack the expertise to complete a job.

I vote for oissite.com.
    They have continuously served the Greatest customer support I have ever before get from any company. I'm an IT professional on my own and believe me, I realize what good quality service is when I get it.