Thread: VPS in Europe

VPS in Europe

FatCow Web Hosting
    Which VPS in Europe is the best from QHoster.com or Libertyvps.net? What would you do being in my place?

QHoster.com offer great value for money and many packages to suit individual needs.
    The best support team. Quick response, experts on Joomla and Wordpress, very welcoming, very efficient.

Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.

The advantage of being hosted with QHoster.com is that I have not seen my site down since long time.. thanks to their skillful team.
    I like their payments: Credit/Debit Card, PayPal, Payza, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Litecoin, SolidTrust Pay, CashU

As a good alternative, I can recommend cloudarion.com and their vps hosting deals.
    Excellent value hosting packages and a service that I cannot fault, plus a sense of humour.

I must say QHoster.com are GOOD! I have had responses in a short amount of time and they have solved my problem every time.
    Great support and pricing. It may not have all the latest features etc. So far everything is good...
    Excellent service!

QHoster.com is good and reliable host. They give you more space and bandwidth then you'll probably ever need, and tons of extra features as well.

libertyvps.net - they have so called offshore hosting services there.

libertyvps.net accpet Bitcoin and that fact makes their offers really great!

I have checked http://qhoster.com/ - it seems they have up to 30 locations and most of them are in Europe.