Cheap VPS from a timne-tested provider

FatCow Web Hosting
    QHoster.com and oissite.com VPS deals are attractive for me and I wonder which pklan would be the best to host a blog with?

I believe that QHoster.com will pass on the savings. Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
    Good and fast support. Good support knowledge. Their tech support team is really concerned and willing to help.

I am happy to report that my experience for over 5 months at QHoster.com have continued to be top notch and simply AWESOME.
    When I first signed up, I was a total newbie at websites, but very quickly their staff helped me with detailed answers to my rather long questions and provided links to helpful resources on the web.

Hostround.com and hostsailor.com VPS deals are able satisfied all your demands.
    The server has never gone down. The control panel is simple to use and provides all statistics.

I like QHoster.com web host due to these facts:
    - payments: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, etc.
    - 30 server locations: Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), etc.

I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.

Well, QHoster.com uptime has always been great.
    Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface.
    They offer very good value for money. Everything is running very well.

You may use VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and kvchosting.net.
    They are always very kind and helpful, they are reachable via phone call, so it was easy for you to explain what you need to get fixed if there is a problem.

QHoster.com Service is prompt and excellent. The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
    Servers are stable and fast, support is very helpful! This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability.