Need to host e-commerce site at cloud account

FatCow Web Hosting
    I have HUGE TRAFFIC E-STORE that i need to host ASAP
    How are hostforweb.com cloud hosting services? any experience dealing with them?
    Is it good for running ecommerce sites? Will you point me a good host?

I have seen that Hostingsource.com offered nice cloud server hosting accounts.
    Their tech support always answers my questions within 5 minutes. And they have even given me PHP support mySQL support.

Now everything works like a clock and I am happy running my site at Hostforweb.com servers. Recommend this host to others.
    Thanks a lot to my friend advice. Now I am very pleased with my host and really enjoy my experience dealing with them.

USE THE CODE: "code2018" !!! HURRY UP (Time Limited) !!

I know that rareservers.com is quite a good ssd cloud web host - their accounts are affordable.
    Uptime is high enough (no downtime noticed). Support replies fast with no delays. Also they have really nice prices for such a level of the service.

No doubt, Hostforweb.com is good and reliable host. Servers are stable, speed connectivity is fast.
    I am very much impressed and can recommend this web host to anyone that needs a piece of mind when choosing web hosting.