Best shared web hosts out there?

FatCow Web Hosting
    Thinking to host some of my new web sites. What are the best hosting providers you know?
    I need shared web hosting with 15 gbs of disk space - budget is $10/mo.

What can you tell me about kvchosting.net and also Hostnamaste.com shared hosting and their reliability? Are they trustworthy?

No doubt, Hostnamaste.com will fulfill your specific requirements. Their servers are located in India and the USA.
    + use 15% recurring coupon code "INDIALAUNCH" for all the cPanel shared hosting and WHM reseller hosting plans.

IMHO, Kvchosting.net is better one. They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful - I recommend them.

It seems they are 2 different hosts by locations. For US location kvchosting.net is a good option, but you can check also hostingsource.com - they have really good prices and fast services.

They are exceedingly quick to respond to support issues, even from pre-sales stage.
    Their attitude is always unflappable and friendly - just what you need - and the value-for-money on their packages is unbeatable.

Don't even bother looking anywhere else, kvchosting.net is who you need.

Give kvchosting.net team a try. They have the best Tech and general support I have experienced.
    I've hosted numerous sites with these guys now. Superb. US Based. Support is Exellent. Not a lot else I can say apart from use them ;-)

Shared hosting services can be used for various purposes and that's why they can be considered as different ones.
    For example:
    https://www.hostnexus.com/
    This provider has specialization in Managed Wordpress hosting and I do believe they are one of the best on this field.
    But with coupon code "ONEDOLLAR" you will be able to save for the first month and get the service for $1.0 per month.