Need cheap and reliable server in Romania

FatCow Web Hosting
    I'm looking for a cheap and reliable server in Romania and I have found hostsailor.com company.
    Do you know how they work in reality? Are they as good as they are spoken about?

Have a look at qhoster.com. They have a lot of good services and a few locations to choose from. I believe there you will be able to find right solution.

I have two domains hosted at Hostsailor.com and just renewed both for a third year after looking around for better deals and, as usual, finding none.
    My experience with tech support has been good-prompt and helpful responses.

I now host three websites with hostsailor.com after transferring everything I own to them from other hosts (another process that was easy with plenty of help on hand), and I see no reason why I would ever leave them. I now recommend them to anyone that ever asks for web hosting and will continue to do so.

As for their technical support department, they are great, great, great - the best and they seem to be pretty well-experienced and knowledgeable for it.
    Can say that QHoster.com VPS hosting service is the best I have ever used before.