Server which is good for hosting a heavy website

FatCow Web Hosting
    Legionbox.com and hosting.uk servers are advised me to host a heavy website and I'm in two minds which company is the best to have a deal with?

Now, people no longer believe that cheap hosting plans are synonymous with low quality and poor service. No TRUE!

I am with Hostunmetered.net and their low-cost dedicated server hosting services impressed me a lot.
    They know how to customize everything to give your online business the highest possible performance.

I think that is better to place your server configuration here. Plus you need to take into account the time You need to wait before you get your server.
    I would recommend you to have a look at these offers:
    https://shop.finaltek.com/cart.php?g...nguage=english
    Servers starting as low as about $30 per month and you will have server there immediately!

Take a look at exmasters.com and their list of dedicated server hosting packages in Europe.
    It has an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service.

With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think.

I can draw your attention to dedicated servers offered by these providers:
    - Digitalserver.com.mx
    - Inmotionhosting.com
    - Okayservers.com
    They have done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.