I need professional VPS service

FatCow Web Hosting
    I need professional VPS web hosting with 100 gbs of disk space. Pay via Bitcoin or Paypal
    + 24/7 helpful technical customer support required.

What can you tell me about Libertyvps.net and LegionBox.com web hosts - their reliability? Are they trustworthy?
    Your choice? which is better? Why?

You mentored libertyvps.net - they are so called offshore hosting service provider and their servers located in Netehrlands. I think in case you are looking for the original service - check hostingsource.com.

I would recommend their hosting to anyone building a website!
    All of Legionbox.com servers are powered by super fast processors. The speed connectivity of my web sites is fast and I am quite satisfied with this.

These hosts - Libertyvps.net and LegionBox.com - are solid and trustworthy.
    Everything I need from 99% uptime, 24/7 customer support, flexible c-panel, flexible email service feature, easy ftp, storage and many more are provided by them to the max.

I have not noticed any downtime or slow browsing speed.
    If you have a problem. They will be there to help you. I highly recommend Libertyvps.net bitcoin hosting. I plan on being with them a long time.

I'd draw your attention to VPS accounts which hostsailor.com and kvchosting.net provide.
    Everything is simple, straightforward, and works flawlessly right out of the box. Uptime is great. Speed is no issue.

If you choose Libertyvps.net you will get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
    Their customer support helped me with the process of upgrading and now my website is running fast and efficiently. Everything works fine. Recommended.