Your choice? which web host is better? Why?

FatCow Web Hosting
    I need Joomla web hosting with 20 gbs of disk space. Pay via Bitcoin or Paypal
    + 24/7 helpful technical customer support required.

What can you tell me about hostforweb.com web host - their reliability? Are they trustworthy?
    Your choice? which is better? Why?

USE THE CODE: "code2018" - 20% off for life !!! HURRY UP (Time Limited)!!

I'm happy to deal with Hostforweb.com web host and can highly recommend it to other webmasters.
    Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.

Highly recommended.

I have been hosted with many other companies but Hostforweb.com is the best! They offer free domain - it's great.
    My experience is great! I really love their easy to use control panel. Everything is great! The support-guys are very cool and fast!

Try also considering cloudarion.com cheap web hosting deals: tools, features, scripts installer, free bonuses.
    Your site will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.

Take a look at hostnamaste.com vps hosting accounts. They have unbelievably good support.
    Not only is their uptime 99.9% they really have good back end team who are always ready to address my problems.