Please help me to make a right choice

FatCow Web Hosting
    There are two hosts - QHoster.com and Brixly.uk - which seem to be good for hosting a forum with and I wonder what would you do being in my place?

I've used QHoster for a while now. Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
    I've never had any issues and love the ability to up all the server stats on the fly during our busy seasons.
    Last edited by Ruztom; 09-20-2018 at 08:40 AM.

What I want to recommend to others is QHoster.com customer service.
    Every time I got some questions, I ask them online, no waiting times, there is always someone waiting there online to help us, it's just amazing. Thank them a lot.
    Keep the good work!

In my web hosting with QHoster.com web host, I also learned that the hosting panel which they use is very good one and they have learned it well to make users understand pros and cons of things which we have to do every day. I don’t have any complaint against them.

Servers from hostsailor.com and yourlasthost.com are reliable enough to have a deal with.
    These hosts are everything I wanted in a host - easy, straight forward, no messing about. They are what you need and no surprises.

Go ahead, QHoster.com have superb reputation.
    They are great, great, great - the best and they seem to be pretty well-experienced and knowledgeable for it.

Join the majority of positive comments on QHoster.com web hosting services - they are perfect!
    Their servers are fully-redundant, flexible and scalable, there is no downtime on them. Their technicians are skillful and qualified.