Server which is inexpensive and solid

FatCow Web Hosting
    Hostingsource.com and brixly.uk servers were advised me to try to host a forum and need to know which way is better to have a deal with to meet all my demands? Any ideas?

I want to say that hostingsource.com is not the only company which is able to satisfy all your needs.
    Legionbox.com is worth trying as they have fully-redundant plans with high uptime.
    Both companies are respectable and trustworthy and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.

I like the price for hostingsource.com web hosting packages.
    Also, their helpful and professional customer support team which work 24/7 and really to solve all the troubles

Servers from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Love the customer support. Keep up the great work guys!
    I love them. I love them for their price. I love them for the uptime.

The fact is, Hostingsource.com web host has some of the best customer support I've ever encountered. They're honest, fast, and thorough; in fact, I never waited more than an hour, even when submitting support tickets at 3 or 4 in the morning on a weekend. They've provided more than what I need.

Your sites will be in trusted hands if you choose hostingsource.com web hosting service. Great Host and very reliable.
    They have everything you need, support is friendly and helpful and the forum is extremely useful too.

So I still need to know more info about these companies: hostingsource.com and brixly.uk - I don't know which company is the best?