Linux or windows hosting for reselling?

FatCow Web Hosting
    The host should have money back guarantee, 99.9% network uptime, 24/7 support.
    Require 50 GB - HD + Linux or Windows
    Is hostforweb.com Linux reseller web hosting service reliable?
    What host would you choose? Why?

Try "code2018" - 20% off for life !!! HURRY UP (Time Limited)!
    If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent web hosting service, don't hesitate, Hostforweb.com is a decent host which will meet your expectations in terms of reliability, speed and support.

Well, hostforweb.com is an excellent Host, they willing to help their customers, you can always rely on them, we been with them for almost 8 months, the services has been great, we will strongly recommend them to anybody.

I've been with Hostforweb.com web host, these awesome folks, for over 2 years.
    Great service, support is ALWAYS prompt and helpful. They even reply on weekends.
    Yep, I'm pleased and satisfied.

Hostforweb.com offer a fantastic swift support and with an amazing high quality.
    Customer care and professionalism:
    Absolutely brilliant. I've never seen something so good, so professional. It is especially nice that they do not snub us because we are so slow. They are so polite and helpful.

Quality reselling is available from domainracer.com.
    Can't be better. Speed, Peformance, support and uptime all are awesome. I highly recommend them.
    Now they offer 40% Off (plan starting at $5.99/mo Today).

Use quality reselling from DomainRacer and Yourlasthost as they are proven to be the best in delivering services in a quality manner.
    Their Support is excellent. They solve any hosting related problem within while you are chatting with them.