Netherlands VPS hosting solutions?

FatCow Web Hosting
    Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
    - 40 gbs of hard disk
    - Linux, - 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
    - Netherlands
    Moreover, I would like to know your views on Rockhoster.com vps deals.
    What are your points on hosting plans?
    price looks to be super cheap.
    How stable are these hosts? Any info about them? What host is better?

Hostsailor.com and libertyvps.net provide the most reliable deals in NL.
    Check out their plans to choose the best one.
    Servers are custom-built, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase.

Rockhoster.com have been a great host from what I had before. Support is top notch! I can even text a support and get answers pretty quickly.
    This Netherlands web host also provides web development so they can even answer questions about your website.

Check out VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hostround.com.
    Their technical support people are incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, and clearly take pride in their roles.

I highly recommend Rockhoster.com NL hosting ... not only that their server is reliable but also they have fast and very good support team... Incredible support that answered to my 10 questions in an average of 10 minutes! There is no denying the fact that it's reliable, very nice hosting offers and hosting provider.

If you choose Rockhoster.com Netherlands hosting, you'll be pleased - they offer 100% customer satisfaction.
    Good value. Highly recommended. Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.

Just contact rockhoster.com directly and get all the things cleared. Pricing is really competitive..
    They are my good partner, and am sure will be your good partner. I highly recommend their hosting services, not only that their server is reliable but also they have fast and very good support team... .

The best deals in Europe are available from libertyvps.net and brixly.uk.
    Their customer service is great, but I should focus on the fact that the service is Always working and you don't have to worry about it.