Give your suggestions on the best dedicated server host?

FatCow Web Hosting
    I require:
    1000 gbs of HD, 24 TB of bandwidth, Linux + 24/7 customer support.
    What can you say about these TWO web hosts:
    The 1st one: Exmasters.com
    The 2nd one: Okayservers.com
    What about the quality of their hosting services?
    What are your views on their pricing? What host is better? why?

Use servers from time-tested companies: hostsailor.com and yourlasthost.com.
    Excellent customer service, they make me very happy, always at service, prompt response, 100 percentage cooperative and stable servers and knowledgeable team.

I would highly recommend okayservers.com to any people not happy with their current host.
    Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.
    Highly recommended.

Can Say that Okayservers.com is an amazing web host provider. The price and their products are great.
    The admin interface is great, webmail etc all work perfectly, and POP3 mail is quick to connect and download emails into OE.
    Highly recommend these guys..

+ vote for Exmasters.com servers.
    I've had my website with them for a number of years. It's solid as far as being up and running at all times.
    I love the prices. The server was down for about 15 minutes one month. That's pretty good up time!

Been hosting with exmasters.com for over 2 years now and im really satisfied with the quality of service.
    Support is responsive and uptime is near perfect; open several tickets and were responded promptly not to mention they resolved my request.

Dedicated servers from yourlasthost.com and asvhost.com are worthwhile.
    Server capabilities are out of this world! The price is right, unlimited domain and email accounting as well as having ruby, which is the best part. Their web stat ability helps to guarantee my success by knowing what’s going on in the backend and throughout the web world.