Dedicated server hosts accepting Bitcoin or Perfect Money?

FatCow Web Hosting
    What are web hosting providers here and around accepting Bitcoin or Perfect Money?
    I need Fast dedicated server with 1 TB of Hard Disk + 24 GB - RAM + 16 TB - bandwidth
    I know the THREE web hosts:
    1) Hostunmetered.net ; 2) Okayservers.com ; 3) Mddhosting.com
    What hosting provider would you choose? Why
    What are your suggestions for the list?

I give VOTE for Hostunmetered.net servers: Great uptime, unique features, helpful tech support 24/7.
    Their customer support is exceptional. If you have a question about any one of the web hosting service on their site, they have a friendly, dedicated team to get you answers fast.

Now been with cloudarion.com dedicated server hosting for almost a year, and am still very satisfied.
    The features they offer are nearly endless, and their customer support is simply outstanding.

Hostsailor.com and legionbox.com plans can be suitable for all your needs.
    These guys provide fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with time-tested web hosts with servers located in the USA.
    We switched to hostingsource.com after having enough of the downtime with our old hosts.
    Terrific service, fast support, great reliable webhost!

+ vote for Okayservers.com - they offer a wide range of dedicated servers in Sydney, UK, Germany.
    They are ddos protected. Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.