Suggestions on the best ssd web hosting ?

FatCow Web Hosting
    Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
    - 50 gbs of hard disk
    - Linux, - 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
    Moreover, I would like to know your views on kvchosting.net ssd web hosting plans?
    price looks to be super cheap. How stable is this host? Any info about them?

QHoster.com and yourlasthost.com provide deals which are worth your attention.
    Their support people are very attentive. I also have good feedback from visitors in regards to the server response time, which is most important for me. So far, everything seems to be meeting my expectations.

Recommend kvchosting.net to other webmasters looking for reliable place to host their web sites.
    I was impressed by their Online Backup Services. All in all, I am happy using their ssd Litespeed hosting services.

I've been with kvchosting.net for nearly six months after migrating from another terrible host.
    The customer service is fantastic. You can contact them about anything. It doesn't have to be a problem.

There is no denying the fact that kvchosting.net web host is a good and better than the best, according to me. Because I have 6 different hosting server accounts in different web hosts. I am fully satisfied and will definitely transfer all my sites to this decent professional US web host.

The abundance of good feedbacks make kvchosting.net preferable around the world.
    Speed of this VPS is remarkable, especially when considering the base price - which is about as low as a VPS gets.