windows hosting services with 100% server stability?

FatCow Web Hosting
    I require:
    70 gbs of HD, 2500 GB of bandwidth, Windows + 24/7 customer support.
    What can you say about these TWO web hosts:
    1) Aspnix.com and 2) Rockhoster.com
    What about the quality of their windows hosting services and their server stability?
    What solution is better??

Excellent Web Host! Rockhoster.com have been the best provider I've run across.
    I will be migrating all my current customers, their sites, hosting and domains to their vps next week.

I've found rockhoster.com NL web hosting service quite prompt, knowledgeable and courteous.
    Their interface is actually a dream for techies, I've been with many hosts over the last ten years, dropping in and out with my interest in websites.

I have tried several web hosting providers in Netherlands but non of them beat Rockhoster.com host.
    Tech support is quick and reliable. Their support team has never taken more than twenty minutes to respond with solutions to my difficulties and they are always right on the nose.

I am happy to recommend QHoster.com and their feature-rich windows hosting solutions.
    They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.