Joomla web hosting in Europe required for my new project

FatCow Web Hosting
    I need Joomla web hosting with 40 gbs of disk space. Pay via Bitcoin or Paypal, VISA
    + 24/7 helpful technical customer support required. Europe server location
    What can you tell me about vpsget.com web host - their reliability? Are they trustworthy?
    Your choice? which is better? Why?

I have used Exmasters.com hosting services in Europe for my internet identity and dream to take my business on international level, I did not have any idea what to do etc but their tech support helped me with it and in fact they are still helping me after almost 8 months.

You can trust Rockhoster.com EU hosting service!
    It is a great host with servers in Netherlands that I would recommend. My site is always up and running.

I know Vpsget.com have been a solid experience overall for me.
    For simply hosting WordPress blogs that get a small amount of traffic, it does the job.
    Awesome support.

I strongly believe Cloudarion.com will serve your demands - they offer nice hosting solutions in Europe and Usa.
    Honestly I like the work they do for me. Can recommend their hosting for those who are looking reliable place to host their web sites and keep them online and accessible for visitors.

Hosting.uk and libertyvps.net accounts are the best in the whole IT industry.
    Sincerely excellent customer service and will happily continue working with them for the foreseeable future! Every time I needed specific help, they were always there to help me out with my request. This really helps me juggle everything, especially with my busy schedule! I highly recommend them, value for money and excellent customer service.

Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, and whatever you like to have hosted, is available in cPanel 1-Click installation software "Softaculous" , which costs EUR 2.99 /month only , billed monthly, with 99.99% uptime and 15-day money back guarantee.

Check Quality Web Hosting plans, live chat for more info and discounts
    2.99 cPanel Hosting | VPS Hosting from 7.99 /mo. | UK Reseller Hosting
    Our customer reviews at Trustpilot
    EURO-SPACE - Reliable Hosting Solutions from 2007