Affordable server for hosting a forum

FatCow Web Hosting
    I want to buy an affordable server for hosting a forum and there are two hosts which are to my liking: hostsailor.com and asvhost.com, so what's your would-be choice?

So far, I am extremely impressed with digitalserver.com.mx web hosting in Mexico. I've been a customer for over 8 months now, there attention to detail, great customer service and excellent pricing make them the only choice for my web hosting needs, I would recommend them to anyone.

Both mentioned companies - hostsailor.com and asvhost.com - can be suitable for all your needs.
    These companies do a great job at providing services. Price is great...service is great...expertise is great.
    All is great with them.

==>> Give ssdcloudservers.com a try. They offer a great list of dedicated server hosting packages.
    I thought of moving to other hosts but this service is really good and I'm gonna stay with them for quite sometime.

Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

I can recommend Hostunmetered.net Unmetered servers - So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.

Servers from hostround.com and hostingsource.com are worth trying. The staff are really helpful and very easy to contact. You don't have to wait for hours to contact them.

KVChosting.net and yourlasthost.com are the best servers to have a deal with.
    They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.

Have seen really cool list of server hosting packages offered by Cloudarion.com experts.
    They provide reliable and low-cost services for everybody, no matter what size or nationality of your business are.

Server locations: Russia, Usa, Switzerland and Germany.