VPS in Europe on sweet terms ...

FatCow Web Hosting
    QHoster.com and legionbox.com VPS accounts are advised me as they best hosting providers in Europe and I wonder which company I should go for hosting an e-shop?

I have never been this satisfied, up until I migrated to QHoster.com cPanel web host. They could not have been more helpful. I never had a problem.
    Special: VPS and Dedicated Server - GHR8WY5P4P - Personal voucher for $50 (applies to annual billing cycles).

Hostsailor.com and libertyvps.net are the best hosting providers in Europe.
    You will get affordable plans and high performance solutions at competitive prices from them.

Server uptime 99.99% and support i rarely use it since i am an experienced webmaster.
    Highly recommend QHoster.com to anyone! Here is discount: Shared Hosting and VPS - CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to 6, 12, 24, 36 month billing cycles)

Check out deals from hostsailor.com and hostround.com.
    Not much story:
    - Came to them due to low cost
    - Am staying with them because of low cost and good support.
    - Am happy with their work.
    - Importantly I find people there with these hosts are caring.
    - Recommended

If you ask me, I like QHoster.com server locations: Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo).

Try to contact them directly, tell your requirements and see what you'll get.

The Staff of QHoster.com has always provided Stellar customer service. I know that it has 10 times if not more than this amount to maintain.
    I have high marks for this hosting provider. I have 3 Domains and 4 hosted sites with this provider.

Personally I am happy using QHoster.com Windows RDP VPS - everything works fine...
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.