Server in Europe to buy

FatCow Web Hosting
    Hostsailor.com and legionbox.com servers are provided on lovely conditions and I wonder which way would you advise me to try?

Well the reliability is very important to compete and maintain customer relations.

There are many web hosts out there in the hosting services market. Try to look through Cloudarion.com server hosting deals.
    Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.

Hostround.com and asvhost.com deals are the best.
    Their prices are reasonable and it is fairly simple to sign up and pay. I was also pleased with the amount of space and bandwidth they give you. I am very satisfied and will continue to do business with them.

Exclamation

What is your budget? Here we have a SALE and great offers on VPS Hosting for as low as EUR 7.99 /month only, with 99.99% uptime SLA and 15-day full money back guarantee!

And the Powerful Dedicated Servers for any budget, located in the UK datacenter!
    2.99 cPanel Hosting | VPS Hosting from 7.99 /mo. | UK Reseller Hosting
    Our customer reviews at Trustpilot
    EURO-SPACE - Reliable Hosting Solutions from 2007

Take a look at Hostunmetered.net servers. Great support with fast responses in both live support or through email (tickets).
    They have great polite staff and that is why it was pleased to communicate with. I really appreciate all the work that they did for me.

Hostsailor.com and legionbox.com are decent and trustworthy hosts to have a deal with.
    Excellent hosting companies. They have great customer service and seem to never have any server problems (which is why I switched to them from my previous host). The prices are a little steep but totally worth it. They'll even contact you regarding special offers.