Require stable vps hosting in Europe

FatCow Web Hosting
    I require:
    100 gbs of HD, 3000 GB of bandwidth
    + 24/7 customer support.
    What can you say about Rockhoster.com and Exmasters.com web hosting in Europe?
    Any info on the quality of their web hosting services and their server stability?

What is your budget? We have exact VPS plans what you require, with up to 100% network uptime SLA and 15-day full money back guarantee. DDOS protected secure servers with 5-12ms ping time in EU, starting from as low as EUR 7.99 /month.

Check our VPS Hosting Plans, delivering since 2007!
    2.99 cPanel Hosting | VPS Hosting from 7.99 /mo. | UK Reseller Hosting
    Our customer reviews at Trustpilot
    EURO-SPACE - Reliable Hosting Solutions from 2007

I was used to 3-5 day turn around for even the most simple of questions with previous hosts. Rockhoster.com not only answers support requests and questions the same day but often in the same HOUR that questions are submitted. Really nice web host with stable servers in Netherlands.

Rockhoster.com would be a good choice. You can click Live Chat and have a straightforward answer/fix to your problem in a few minutes tops.
    No Dreamy response and no harsh exchanges, just smart work. It's my recommendation for everyone.

If you ask me, I like exmasters.com features:
    No setup fee, no hidden fees, 100% compatible with all scripts, 100% customer satisfaction.
    Their main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

They even have nice scripting extras and spamassassin. Great features. Their prices are great but not the cheapest. I highly recommend Rockhoster.com guys!